Brandon fell down the stairs knocking Abby into the bathroom door frame. On the way down he kicked a hole in the wall. Brandon is OK, but Abby got pretty banged up. She is doing well now. If you ask her what happened to her eye she says, "I got in a fight with the door." It's almost funny to see both our girls together.
4 comments:
i wrote misty 3 times last night,allof them lost, but i'll try
again. abby you have a pretty owie
cheek but the black eye is a beaut.
and megie grandma wrote before to
say how pretty your green cast is
but i guess that was lost too. I had a black eye & purple/yellow
cheek when i had a fight with the
cement ground so i know how you feel. give daddy a big hug..i think
he really needs it about now. love
grandma kit see you soon. yea!
This does not look good. Maybe they better stay hidden for awhile. Poor Kristy...if you take them shopping put a sign that says "Their dad did this to them!"
The bad part of it all is that, because of our car situation Kristy had to spend the night at her parents last night. I'm glad that they didn't have their home teachers come over there at the time or else he would have thought that Kristy was taking the girls and running to her parents house for safety.
Brandon
I just hope no one calls Child Services in regards to these accidents. Ask Jonathan & Heidi-it is no picnic! When I was a Preschool teacher I had some kids that had similar injuries and Child Services was contacted. Sometimes you never know.
Post a Comment