Do it the Lord's Way
Where is this picture taken?
I'm so proud of our Mother! She's so technologically advanced, it's amazing!
go mom!!!(by the way, you should print that last comment from chelsea and frame it -- it was a compliment!):)goodbye marsh muse -- you will be missed!who's c-dawg? just thought i should know...
hey, how do you add a picture? teach me, o technologicall advanced one...
I'm commissioning my Dad to work up CHelsea's comment in needlepoint to memorialize it forever.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Where is this picture taken?
I'm so proud of our Mother! She's so technologically advanced, it's amazing!
go mom!!!
(by the way, you should print that last comment from chelsea and frame it -- it was a compliment!)
:)
goodbye marsh muse -- you will be missed!
who's c-dawg? just thought i should know...
hey, how do you add a picture? teach me, o technologicall advanced one...
I'm commissioning my Dad to work up CHelsea's comment in needlepoint to memorialize it forever.
Post a Comment