Saturday, February 24, 2007

Puking

Misty likes to puke lately. She has actually been a lot better the last two days-- only once or twice a day. I was going to take a picture of her puke and put it on here, because everyone is doing this picture thing and I didn't want to be left out, but Misty said no. We go in for another ultrasound on Monday and they will tell us the due date. I am half expecting one of the little dudes to be giving a shaka sign when we look at the ultrasound.

Brandon, if it were me, buy a Toyota 4Runner. If they're the same price and same miles, buy the newer car; Toyota's and Honda's are a wash.

Happy Chinese New Year. 過年快樂!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you write the Chinese characters?

C-Dawg said...

Hammer and chisel.

Kelly said...

I am with Misty! No puke pictures! Isn't it enough that we have to hear the "play-by-play" details?
Love you!