Friday, March 2, 2007

Drum Roll Please

2006 Toyota Sienna
1 power sliding door, seats 8, can control the radio from the steering wheel, stow and go storage and alot of other fun things.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful. Is this the one from last Saturday's wheeling and dealing? We need more info.

Brandon and Kristy said...

Yes. I humbled myself and went back into the dealership to ask them for the price they came down to last week. They kept that commitment and so we bought it. We got a bigger tax refund than we were expecting and just thought, "Why not? We love the car and will be just fine financially buying it."

Tobus said...

Congrats Guy. Looks great. Dad and I are starting the actual tiling of the house today. Spent all weekend laying subfloor and preping everything. Painting is up, just need to edge the corners and what not. I'll send pics when I have time. Might be a few more days. VERY BUSY! love you guy

Tobey

gramps & grams said...

Megan what a brave girl you are. Awesome car. I know you all must be proud and Happy.

gramps & grams said...

Brandon& Kristy..your car is awesome..just like the Odyssey so
I know you will love it..it is a
fun car and looks beautiful.Enjoy!
love you grams