We are on our way toward the "kitchen remodel"!! I made the first payment yesterday for our cabinet order. We hammered out our preferences over the past weeks and came up with THE PLAN. I wish I could show you all everything. I'll try scanning a drawing and see what it looks like.
The appliances and desk are all on the north wall. The cabinets are a white, shaker style with beadboard inserts and oil rubbed bronze pulls and cups. Single bowl sink with funky western, oil rubbed bronze faucet. The counter is dark Blue Ceasarstone with tiny flecks of red and white (not even noticeable except up close). 2 of the top cabinets (on either side of the empty space at center) have glass inserts. The backsplash is red brick (maybe with a liner-but J hates the liner I like); there are 6 lightrs under the cabinets to light the backsplash and work areas.
The cabs should be here before graduation but they won't start till we get back. Hope to have it done by end of May. We're excited.
5 comments:
Good job Mom! It looks good. How exciting. I couldn't figure out at first what was different. Then I noticed the fridge is completely on the other side of the room. It's going to be nice.
Looks Great Mom. Now you'll have to use it.
mom's and i have agreed that if i come plan/shop/cook all her meals in her new kitchen from now on, she'll keep my house clean for me.
YESSSS!!!
your plan looks great & from
experience i can tell you,
you will be thrilled with it
when is the unveiling dinner
how about a potluck?at times
you wonder if it will ever
get finished but it is soooo
worth the short(in real time
inconvenience.I am soo happy for you both.steve i
think this is the incentive for lori to become a real cook!can't wait to see it.
love mom
Nice!
Post a Comment