


Hello,
I like Malaysia much better than Thailand. It seems a tad cleaner, and easier to navigate/get around. Supposedly, there are fantastic beaches and resorts here. Misty and I will have to come see them some time. Last night I went to the Kuala Lumpur City Center, also known as the Twin Towers. They are the highest towers in the world. Pretty impressive looking when you are standing underneath them looking up. There is a mall at the base of the towers, in between them; it is SIX LEVELS! It is the biggest mall I have ever seen. The day picture of the towers is from the Nu Skin office, about a ten minute walk away. My hotel is across the street from the office. I have a day to relax and sightsee, and then off to Philippines tomorrow.
Cheers,
Edmund
6 comments:
Coolio Cory! I love the pictures! I hope you are getting Misty a present from the mall. Have fun!
what a fabulous trip,and they call this WORK...yeh
right! enjoy,we'll miss
you today...love grams
yeah, get misty something wonderful.
by the way, you look awesome in that picture! are you losing weight at all?
just curious.
jonelle
I've been sweating everyday in the humid Asian climate. And I wear baggy clothes.
Past few weeks I've been to Rigby, Idaho, then off to Idaho Falls, Idaho, passed through a small town called Archer and then home. I'd send you pictures of these beautiful places but wouldn't want to make your trip look insignificant.
You are a lucky man!
Tobey
i'm looking at these pictures again...how many people there speak english? are you on your own or with a group? that city is ENORMOUS! do you ever feel overwhelmed or out of your element? i think i'd freak out.
Post a Comment