Monday, April 9, 2007

May 2nd Is The Day!

I just got back from the doctor. Things are going well and he scheduled me to be induced on May 2nd. It isn't really my first choice, but he is going out of town the 4th-16th, so I can be induced or have a strange doctor deliver my baby. (Plus, his replacement is one that I have not heard very good things about) So unless we change our mind we will be having a baby on the 2nd!

3 comments:

jonelle said...

that's great! tom was induced, and it was a very convenient way to have a baby...
good for you!
we're all getting very excited over here -- so what's the marsh family's first grandson's name going to be? (drumroll please...)
hector? harold? humphrey?

Brandon and Kristy said...

In keeping with the 'H' names... Henry? Horatio? Hank?
Abby is so tired of people asking her in Primary what her little brother's name will be that she just started telling people that it will be Sammy. She came up with the name all on her own. And it is not a name that we are considering. =)

Misty said...

Congrats!!! That is exciting. I'm just glad to know it will before we leave for the cruise. Love you!