
Steve came up to Cambria and we spent the weekend at Moonstone Beach. This was only part of the view from our room. We saw lots of sea lions here.

Happy Isles: I spent an hour here reflecting and writing in my gratitude book.

Springtime coming to Yosemite Valley

Yosemite Valley (I can't bear the thought of Brandon running around up there on Half Dome-shrouded here in clouds) It's a miracle he's still alive.

I hiked 2.7 miles each way to Wapama Falls at Hetch Hetchy. (not counting walking across the dam to the trailhead) It was about 6 miles so now I think I could try a backpacking trip...oh yeah, you have to carry a pack. :o(
1 comment:
A gratitude book is a great idea. I think I will have to start one of those. I think I often take too much for granted and having a book to write about things I am grateful for would humble me and help me realize how truly blessed I am each day. :) Thanks for the idea.
Post a Comment