Tuesday, May 8, 2007

What a difference a day makes!




I was so shocked to see the kitchen at the end of today. When Jonelle left at 5 it was still nothing and an hour later.... all the doors were on and the drawers in. I can start unpacking tonight (except for under the stove and sink)! You can't really see the beadboard in the pix, but it looks SO GREAT!

4 comments:

Brandon and Kristy said...

Wow!! That does look great. Where is your range? It doesn't look like you have one. The sink, too.

Misty said...

It looks amazing! I love it! Beautiful! I was wondering about the sink though too....is it in the same spot, but just not there yet?...

Granna said...

There is no sink, no cooktop and no countertops yet and the cabinet/drawer hardware is not on yet.

Kelly said...

Love it Mom!So next is the sink and stove? Then, the countertops last? I think it really will be done by my birthday!