Friday, June 15, 2007

A Few Pictures


A little smile!








Spencer is growing so fast. He has started to smile and coo. He loves taking baths. One morning he was crying and I tried lots of things, but nothing seemed to work. I decided to give him a bath and he stopped crying (until he got out of the bath). He is more alert and likes to stare at things, especially the windows. He also likes the swing. This morning he sat in it fully awake for almost a half hour. I was changing his diaper and he fell asleep right on the floor. I thought it was so cute that I took a picture. He stayed asleep on the floor for over an hour!

3 comments:

Granna said...

Thanks for putting the pictures on. They are always much appreciated. Spencer is such a cute baby and he has rave reviews from Chelsea.

jonelle said...

it's just like those carpet commiercials!!! adorable.

Kelly said...

Absolutely adorable!!! I think he looks more like Brandon every day...but he probably looks different in person!!! I can't wait to see him next month!!! Thanks for the pictures...I am adding to my collection every time!