Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Marsh Blessing visit and beyond

Granster and Spenner
Uncle Tobey and Spenner

Jonelle's preferred spot at the pool.

8 comments:

Melyssa said...

Jonelle - I think you have chosen the best spot at the pool - I am not a fan of swimming (or swimming suits!). Tobey is SO excited to backpacking with the Marsh Men. Thanks for inviting him- I am looking forward to hearing about your adventures :) I wish that I could come down to California to hang out with you womenfolk for the week :( I miss you guys!

jonelle said...

yep, there'll always be something to joke about as long as i'm refusing to go swimming.
i think we should make a huge women's reunion each time the men-folk go for their nature walk :)
come down, melyssa! i'll make sure there are sprinkles on top of the milkshakes (and milkSHOOKs).

jonelle said...

oh, and by the way, those photos of "spenner" (that sounds like its being said by someone leaving the pub at 3 AM) are absolutely amazing -- he's THE cutest little guy! granster, you couldn't look any happier...are you going to bring him along on the backpacking trip? the diapers don't really weigh all that much...

Kelly said...

The new little Marsh guy is named Spencer right? Just checking!:) Also-where was Misty in the pool pictures? Aren't pregnant women allowed to swim?

Granna said...

Misty IS enjoying the pool. She says it feels good (the weightlessness). Kelly, I bought 2 new "adults only" rafts for us to float on. Both are wide enough to be able to keep your arms up.

Granna said...

By the way, Spenner is what Kristy wrote on the Baby book by mistake and now B is calling him Spenner (not for long probably).

gramps & grams said...

i think Spenner is a darling
nickname tho' i doubt it will last...i'm also in
favor or having an all girls
"time" while the guys are
gone even if I'm not included..it is a great idea
do it!!!! grams

gramps & grams said...

ps. steve looks sooo handsome & the pix of Spenner are beautiful..looks
like he's talking to Tobey
grams