hello all! I moved to my new place yesterday, a week earlier than expected. It was a whirlwind weekend of packing and moving and cleaning, but it's all done now. Thanks Brandon for coming and helping with the heavy stuff! Much appreciated! I'll post pictures of the new place as soon as I can take some. My new address is 1329 S 1590 E Provo UT 84606.
Love you all!
chelsea
5 comments:
I love my own typo. I movied! :) haha
It's a pretty nice place. The girls loved playing with little Pepe while we worked.
Thanks for the new address Chelsea. I was updating my address book with Cory/Misty-so this was perfect timing! So, do you have a local home number, or are you just using your cell? Where is this new place (location wise-since I am not "Utah savvy")
BTW-did you confirm with Mom about the family picures? Let me know if you need me to copy them on a new CD!!
Who is little Pepe?
i think he's the french pastry chef they've hired for weekends...
Post a Comment