I can't believe how cute that was! What a great singer!I wish I could get my girls to perform like that. They are all dramatic until I get out the camera, then they get all shy and won't do anything! Abby, you are too cute!
She should have been standing up because she has all the moves too; quite a natural stage presence/personality. You could post more of these...they are so fun. Keep it up Abby-girl!
Too cute, but for some reason we couldn't get the sound but ditto grannas answer, she is a natural performer.I watched twice she is aooo adorable.great job Abby. We love you...hugs, kisses & secrets grams & gramps
8 comments:
Way to go Abby!!! That was good, cute & hilarious.
I can't believe how cute that was! What a great singer!I wish I could get my girls to perform like that. They are all dramatic until I get out the camera, then they get all shy and won't do anything! Abby, you are too cute!
She should have been standing up because she has all the moves too; quite a natural stage presence/personality. You could post more of these...they are so fun. Keep it up Abby-girl!
She will love watching that in a few years...especially when you show it to her dates. I couldn't stop laughing!
Too cute, but for some reason we
couldn't get the sound but ditto
grannas answer, she is a natural
performer.I watched twice she is
aooo adorable.great job Abby. We
love you...hugs, kisses & secrets
grams & gramps
got the sound back,gramps had unplugged it..hurrah Abby you did
sooo great.......grams
Abby the singing is awesome but I definately see a dramatic actress coming out in you.
Such emotion...such drama
Jennifer Lopez watch out.
I think I see a "Sunshine Generation" future star - they have them up there you know- singing, dancing- she's there!
Post a Comment