



Some more pictures. Misty is doing well, off her IV and catheter (which she is grateful for). Her mother got in today and will be staying with her tonight and tomorrow (and the next few weeks) to help out with feedings, etc. There is a chance Misty might still need a blood transfusion, depending on what her blood tests show tonight and tomorrow morning. We're hoping her red blood count is back up again so she won't need the transfusion and can come home tomorrow. She is doing extremely well with breast feeding, even the lactation consultant is impressed with their progress. They're eating so much it's already hard for her to find sleep. Thankfully Nannette is here to help.
3 comments:
Glad things are going well. They sure are cute!
Nann looks tender-eyed:o)
It's a miracle and such a relief to have everyone here safe and sound. I had just put Misty,Micah and Noah on the prayer roll Thursday night. Allswell!!!!
The picture of the two little boys together is so sweet. It makes me want to hold them, smell them and wish Spencer was a newborn again. (but only for a minute because I'm going to bed now and I'm glad he sleeps through the night.) I hope the adjustment is going ok. It's a hard time, but it does get easier. We are thinking of you guys.
Post a Comment