Sunday, September 30, 2007
The Garden Progresses
It's not finished but we are getting there.
Notice the tree stumps that Cory made out of the front yard tree he cut down; they are surrounding the Decomposed granite area around the ash tree. It looks really cool. Thanks Cory.
Tomorrow I will be working like a Hebrew slave (again) to get the rest of the plants in the ground before noon. The workers are digging the holes for me because they didn't roro till properly in the Secret Garden. I have to get everything in by noon so it will all get watered automatically with the new drip system while I am gone for October.
I put up a "liquid fence" to hopefully keep the Conejos away. I just hope it works.
I have really enjoyed working on this project but, alas, I didn't lose any weight from all that sweat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Looks great! Would love to see it in person someday. Looking forward to see you tomorrow:-)
It looks beautiful. Nice song.
from someone who has seen it in person it really is beautiful. a job well planned, thought out and executed. Congratulations to the two of you. well done!
lori don't worry...running after two boys and then all the surfing you'll be doing the weight will just fall away.
The grass looks awesome. Is Jake digging and messing things up?
UGH!!!!Not yet.
Looks awesome! The grandkids will love playing on that- everyone now!
What a difference a yard makes!
Looks great Mom/Dad!!!
Hopefully Jake and the rabbits will stay out of it!!
But, that is the risk you take with a beautiful yard!
I'm sure everything will be fine!
Thanks, Kellyn, for staying here while we're gone. You are doing your part in helping with the twinners (even though it is more fun for me to get to go down there and help. XOX
Post a Comment