Sunday, September 23, 2007

More Pictures






We're trying to catch them with their eyes open. Seems like it hasn't happened all that often.

10 comments:

Granna said...

Those pix are so cute. Has Noah lost some hair? Micah looks so adorable; he really reminds me of Cory...the "little old man" look.
Thank you SO much for sharing these with us.

Brandon and Kristy said...

Cute little buggers. It was good to talk to you guys yesterday. I think we are all too afraid to call because we don't want to wake anyone up (including Mom).

jonelle said...

that last picture of micah looks like you asked him to spell
ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM
at the first grad spelling bee.

or maybe cory just told him about the facts of life...?

jonelle said...

sorry i didn't spell "grade" correctly up there :)

jonelle said...

(i didn't win MY first grade spelling bee)

Granna said...

After looking at the pix, I dreamt aboput the twinners all night. Sweet Dreams!

Brandon and Kristy said...

It's OK J. I misspelled 'sciccors' in my first grade spelling bee and still can't spell them right.

Brandon and Kristy said...

I love seeing the baby pictures. They are SO SO cute!

BTW: It is nice to here from you Jonelle.

Brandon and Kristy said...

Abby said: "Misty is going to see that she is the better holder and Cory is the badder holder."

(Spencer is in a phase where he only wants me to hold him).

Misty said...

I think Micah looks like he's wondering: "Oh no! Not again! I wonder if they'll know I just unloaded?"