Monday, October 15, 2007

10 Weeks till Christmas

This year:
Kelly gives to B Marsh
Shields give to C Marsh
B Marsh gives to Chelsea
C Marsh gives to Kelly
Chelsea gives to Shields

5 comments:

jonelle said...

is kristy going to have all her shopping done by halloween again this year? i need to take a page out of THAT book.
amazing.

Misty said...

I want a red-rider BB gun.

Granna said...

I need a rabbit/squirrel-killer gun.

Kelly said...

I don't think Mom got the "Christmas Story" reference. Great movie!
BTW: what's up with the email icon(s) on all of the new post's?

Granna said...

I didn't get it, you're right; but I still need a killing gun. I saw it as an option on the blog administraor page and thought maybe it would be helpful for someone. I think it means you can write your post and post it AND send it as an email.