Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to Cory

I don't know how to do anything fancy but this post is fulll of love and best wishes for my guy smiley #4 baby. Cory, have a great day surrounded by your beautiful wife and sons. Enjoy! Did you guys open your presents from Harmony,CA? We thought they were so cool for your Asian diners. I love you buddy.

6 comments:

Jon said...

Happy Birthday Cory (& Catherine) & maybe Douglas- nah! Maybe HE'LL come on G'mas b-day

Have a nice day Cory!! Hope you get better

Jon said...

that was Kathi

Granna said...

Jon wish ysou hadn't posted the p.s. when i read to everyone here all said isn;t he sweet to remember evryone's b'day. then the p.s had to come up and ruin it all. but jonathan we still think you're sweet and loveable.

gramps & grams said...

that was me not granna and it was soo good i posted it twice

Kathi said...

I knew it was you mom when it posted twice- :)

Happy day again Cory

jonelle said...

cory , you're the BEST!
i love you!