Spencer is 5 months old today. He had his first taste of food, rice cereal. He had a few bites, made funny faces and started crying. He can finally roll over. He's growing and it seems like it's going fast.
He is getting so big since we last saw him at Family Vacation. I can't believe it! Thanks for sharing the new pictures with us "out-of-staters"!!!Love you!
He is so cute! I know what you mean about time going by fast. I think that with each baby it goes faster and faster. :( I wish we could just enjoy them as babies for a little bit longer - they grow up so quickly!
Brandon & Kristy;;Spencer is really beautiful..Iknow...handsome..he is beautiful..love the pix...all of them..keep them coming all of you Family news Catheryne is having a boy..nick is estactic..she &Helena were hoping for a girl. I really love seeing pix of all the greats...melyssa,Heidi..your turn. you are all right...they grow up toooo fast.... love grams
4 comments:
He is SO adorable! Wow, he looks so old. I can't wait to see him again. I don't think I will be so scared to hold him anymore.
He is getting so big since we last saw him at Family Vacation. I can't believe it! Thanks for sharing the new pictures with us "out-of-staters"!!!Love you!
He is so cute! I know what you mean about time going by fast. I think that with each baby it goes faster and faster. :( I wish we could just enjoy them as babies for a little bit longer - they grow up so quickly!
Brandon & Kristy;;Spencer is really
beautiful..Iknow...handsome..he is
beautiful..love the pix...all of
them..keep them coming all of you
Family news Catheryne is having a
boy..nick is estactic..she &Helena
were hoping for a girl.
I really love seeing pix of all the
greats...melyssa,Heidi..your turn.
you are all right...they grow up
toooo fast.... love grams
Post a Comment