Thursday, December 6, 2007

Lolipop Dance



Tonight was Abby's dance performance. She did a fantastic job! I am sad that I did not get very good video. Brandon had to teach institute, so I was on my own getting ready and I just didn't grab the video camera. I took the video with the still camera and it didn't turn out very good... sorry. She is the 5th from the left, the 4th from the right. Her hair is pulled back. I hope you can see her. She really did a great job.

7 comments:

Brandon and Kristy said...

She is just to the right of the Christmas tree.

Misty said...

Abby! You did so great! You are so pretty!

Love,

Piggy (Uncle Cory)

Granna said...

I was studying everyone dancing before I looked at the comment about where she was and I had decided that girl by the tree must be Abby because she was doing all the steps so well and with such personality/stage presence. You go girl!!!!!!

Katie Fish said...

WOW!! She really is SO good! I'm so impressed. She definitely had the most personality on that stage. So cute!

Misty said...

Abby...you just get better and better! Great job!

gramps & grams said...

Abby Soooo good. Made me real proud of you. Keep up the good work. Love Gramps

jonelle said...

i noticed you were able to find your place masking-taped to the floor just fine! that way, you could really focus on your performance! nice job!
(chelsea, take a page from abby's book!)