Yes, at our house we will be having French toast, scrambled eggs, cakes, cookies, rolls , ranch dressing and everything else that has eggs. Megan had her allergy testing today. She was so big and brave. She has outgrown the egg allergy! I am so excited to start cooking the things we have not had in such a long time. She is still allergic to peanuts and at this point it is not very likely that she will outgrow that one.
5 comments:
Did being big and brave have to do with needles? Yuck!
Congrats Megan (and family)! I'm so glad you don't have to be as careful about food. I wonder if she will like all the egg things after being off them for so long.
Hooray for eggs! Green eggs and ham.
yay! that's so great! Yummy french toast!
They pricked her back 11 times with needles and then put a needle in her arm to draw the blood. She didn't even flinch when they put it in her arm. She woke up this morning and said, "mom, let's have eggs for breakfast!" I am interest to see if she will like eggs also.
Eeeeuuuuww, 11 times!
Post a Comment