We loved our Christmas break! Thanks to everyone who made it so great! We are glad we got to see everyone. The boys are feeling better and it is nice to be home. They have started sleeping in their crib and seem to be doing okay....not quite as good as right before we left, but better than we expected. Cory hasn't been too busy at school yet and came home early Thur and Fri and is even staying home all day today. That will change soon, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts. I think I may even go get a haircut today during the boys nap! Oh, and as a side note, my brother Devin is engaged! She said yes and has a ring on her finger! We are so happy!

6 comments:
Sorry it is cut off. I have no idea how to fix it. I tried going back to myonetruemedia, but I can't figure it out...
Before you finish the project save it as Medium size. I think that will make it fit better.
Fun pictures. I'm glad the boys are feeling better. You will have to post pictures of your new haircut!
If I go back to a normal layout (not all the background)the photos and text will have more room. These layouts cram everything into the center.
Yes, normal layout seems better for pictures on the blog.
how wonderful he's engaged!
sorry i was so thoughtless in my unfounded concerns...how rude of me. can we still be friends?
xoxoxox
Post a Comment