Abby, you are AMAZING! You did SUCH a good job! I am SO sad we didn't get to go see you, but I'm glad we got to see the video. You are so good at anything you do. I miss you so much. You are getting SO BIG!
I'm so happy that you got to do that show. You did a great job and hopefully, you had a lot of fun performing. Were you a little nervous at the beginning...like butterflies in your tummy? I only wish I could have seen it in person.
4 comments:
Abby, you are AMAZING! You did SUCH a good job! I am SO sad we didn't get to go see you, but I'm glad we got to see the video. You are so good at anything you do. I miss you so much. You are getting SO BIG!
So cute & fun memories for you guys. Abby, great job! Kristy & Brandon must of been so proud watching.
Is this like a Sunshine Generation group?
I'm so happy that you got to do that show. You did a great job and hopefully, you had a lot of fun performing. Were you a little nervous at the beginning...like butterflies in your tummy?
I only wish I could have seen it in person.
Wow Abby! A star is born. It looks like you have lots of fun performing. Atta girl! Well done.
Post a Comment