Monday, February 25, 2008

SUCCESS!!!

Well, almost...okay, maybe just a step in the right direction, but I'm thrilled!

Micah drank a bottle today that had formula in it!!!! Granted it was VERY diluted, (1/24 formula...or 1/4 tsp formula in 1 oz breast milk) but hey, you gotta start somewhere, right?

Noah is now drinking a 3/4 formula bottle!

Also, they had a pretty good night last night. They slept from 6p-12a, 1a-5a and 5:30a-7:00a, and ate at 1:00a and 5:00a Just about the best night ever. They did still cry it out a bit between 12-1, but that is a HUGE improvement!

Okay...we are the official blog hogs for the day, but I just had to share!

9 comments:

Brandon and Kristy said...

Yea!! Congratulations!

gramps & grams said...

You need to have a long talk with those boys and let them know Mom & Dad need to get their sleep too.

Granna said...

It IS going to get better and better each week (at some point)
:o)

jonelle said...

last time i was there, i slipped them a 20 and made them a sweet deal. looks like they're finally coming through... tell them i'm good for the other 20 once they've been consistent for 1 month.

C-Dawg said...

I think they played you like a cello.

Misty said...

ok...NO ONE took their bottle today. NOT A SIP!!!! I think I am officially giving up. Well, maybe I will try the soy formula first, but then I will give up.

gramps & grams said...

I think it's time Dad had a talk with those boys....let 'em know shape up or ship out.

Granster said...

Okay, can you go over the formula thing one more time?

Granster

Granna said...

What did Winston Churchill say...?????