Abby was downstairs playing with Spencer. I was at the computer working on a lesson I have to teach at our primary in-service meeting, tomorrow. Abby yells up to me that Spencer has a stinky diaper. I tell her to wait a minute. A few minutes later I hear "oh yuck! It's getting all over his clothes." So I rush downstairs and see this:

Yep, Abby was changing his diaper. I helped her finish and she said, "It's hard being the mom."
4 comments:
"Whooa! Where does mom put the stinky diapers?"
It is hard being a mom. It was really nice of Abby to try and help out. Way to go Idaho! And brave too!
Looks like Abby is going to be a good babysitter and helper.
That is the funniest thing EVER! I couldn't stop laughing. But hey, if you could really train her, that could be a big plus....tell her I will have some more for her the next time the twins come to visit...
uh oh. Look what you've got yourself into, Abby!
It really IS hard being the Mom, Abby-girl, but it is the best job ever. I'm thankful that you are growing up to be such a good helper to your mom and dad. That is very special. I love you.
Post a Comment