Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thorugh the Eyes of a Child

For Christmas Abby and Megan got a "kid tough" digital camera. They have been snapping pictures like crazy! So I thought I would put together a slide show of their pictures. These pictures were taken by them (except one) with their cameras. You'll get a very candid look at our family. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Misty said...

That was so fun. The best slideshow yet! I LOVE Spencer's cheeks. The one of the pointed toe (not sure if it's Abby's or Megan's) is great! A couple of scary ones of me. Glad there were some of Kristy. I especially like the tongue out and towel on head... Spencer's foot in his mouth is classic. Which is the one not on their camera?

Brandon and Kristy said...

The one where they are both standing behind the block castle was taken on their camera, but not by them. They are all from their cameras.

Granna said...

Finally some pictures of Mommy...way to go Abby-girl and Megan! That was a great idea for a present (indestructable digital instead of regular film). Keep the pictures coming girls; you are good photographers.

Misty said...

i guess the one they didn't take should have been obvious since they were both in it....yeah...

Misty said...

Was that a picture of Kristy? It can't be!

Cory

Melyssa said...

How fun! My girls would die of happiness if they had cameras. It will be fun for Abby & Megan to see these pictures they took when they are older. Plus, it is always fun to see the family through the eyes of children. Thanks for posting those! :)

Tobus said...

Dude Cory!! Stache has GOT to GO!!!

Granster said...

Wow! This is a keeper. It was really cool seeing everyone from an informal perspective. We should put cameras in the hands of children more often.

Nice job girls! I like the one of Abby in the mirror taking a picture of mommy. I guess this is the only way we get pictures of Kristy.

Love you all!