Sunday, June 8, 2008

Naked Babies and Dangerous Curling Irons

We put the boys down on the blanket just before their baths the other night and took a few pictures because they looked so cute.

Unfortunately, we caught Micah at a bad time. We promise we didn't even know he was pooping until after we took the picture!

The boys also love to eat their biter biscuits and it gets them messy, but they love their baths too.

Recently, they love to sit in front of the mirror in our bathroom, on the ground, and play with mint boxes. One of them will play and shout while the other watches, and then they switch and the other one will play and shout while the other watches.

Both of the boys have started pushing themselves up pretty well while on their stomachs, and Noah has been getting up on his knees and rocking. He scoots around everywhere any way he can; rolling, sliding, stretching, etc. We had to go out and buy a gate to put on our stairs because they're about to start crawling any day here.

Misty had a bad accident this morning as she was getting ready for church. I don't know how, but she burned the side of her face with a curling iron. Not just a singe, but a full on grill. I think she was trying to curl her chin or something. If you look closely enough you can see "Con-Air" branded on her chin. I have been lovingly calling her "Scarface" all day.

4 comments:

Granna said...

I'm so sorry about yur burn;I don't think it will scar. The pictures are SO CUTE. I'm so glad you took the time to post them. Those eyelashes on Micah are so Cory. What a clever mom to put them in front of the mirror for awhile (although with twins I guess you can put them in front of each other for the same cheap entertainment value)

Brandon and Kristy said...

cute pictures. It is good to hear from you. It feels like forever since you posted last.

Kathi said...

Ouch! The pooping is too funny!

Chelsea Emeline said...

That's sick! HAHAHA! but sooo cute! Thanks for posting!