Do it the Lord's Way
Wow, that is colorful! I hope you and your friends will enjoy it.
You are very welcome! Looks like everyone is having a good time with it. Where's Mom and Dad in the pool?
That is one of the coolest pools I have ever seen! Where did you (granna & granster) get it? My kids would LOVE one of those! :) melyssa
I agree with Melyssa...except even I would love one of those! WOW!! What a pool!
I found it online;B could tell you the name of the pool manufacturer from the box. They are sold by several companies.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, that is colorful! I hope you and your friends will enjoy it.
You are very welcome! Looks like everyone is having a good time with it. Where's Mom and Dad in the pool?
That is one of the coolest pools I have ever seen! Where did you (granna & granster) get it? My kids would LOVE one of those! :) melyssa
I agree with Melyssa...except even I would love one of those! WOW!! What a pool!
I found it online;B could tell you the name of the pool manufacturer from the box. They are sold by several companies.
Post a Comment