Tuesday, September 2, 2008
POP
Last Sunday after church, Spencer and I were walking down the hall to get the girls. I was holding Spencer's hand. He stumbled and fell down, I yanked his arm to help him up and he started screaming. I was pretty sure that something had popped. I went to Abby's class and sat down to try to calm him and see what was wrong. A friend came in to pick up her daughter and asked what was wrong. I told her what had happened and she said she knew how to pop the elbow back in place. She twisted Spencer's arm and said she felt it pop back. He stopped crying and has been fine since. I was very glad she was able to do that, it saved us a lot of worry and a trip to the emergency room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Same thing happened to us with Jackson, when he was about 1. Only difference was that we were on vacation at Jon's family cabin in the mountains near Manti. It was a long bumpy car ride to the nearest place to pop it back in. And expensive.
Glad everything turned out ok for you.
How's school Brandon?
Great. I've got some really good classes with a lot of really good kids.
Teaching the New Testament this year which is always fun.
Same thing happened to Heidi too. John was playing pulling her up by her hands & then would catch her & POP, screaming, crying---very sad. I thought it was her shoulder but John said it was her elbow. She told the nurses, Drs. in the emergency room - very sad "my daddy hurt me". OH GREAT - we were just waiting to have them take him away for abuse.
Okay, who's next?
Post a Comment