Monday, September 29, 2008

What Does It Mean?

6 comments:

Misty said...

SO SO SO EXCITING! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! SO HAPPY!

Brandon and Kristy said...

Congratulations!! In my opinion, May is the perfect time to have a baby! We are very happy for you guys.

Granna said...

I was so dense when I saw the pumpkin with May 2009 on it. But, in my defense, they weren't all in a row like that; they were spread out around the rooms. J DID give a clue though early on..."we have FOUR pumpkins...one for each of the kids" now that I think of it. But it went over MY head, too.

Kathi said...

Congrats everyone! The first May baby huh? Yeah!

Brandon and Kristy said...

It was fun to see a glimpse of Jonelle's new hair cut. I've been hearing about how cute it is. I want to see a better picture of it.

Melyssa said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys! And I second the idea that Jonelle needs to put a picture of her cute new haircut on here so we can all tell her how amazing it looks. :) (By the way this is Melyssa-)