Friday, October 3, 2008

Megan's 4th Birthday

I can't believe Megan is 4!! Megan got to choose what we ate all day, so for breakfast we had cereal, lunch was bread and butter and for dinner we had cheese pizza. All Megan wanted to do for her birthday was to get her hair done and nails painted. I took her and Abby to the beauty college where they both had their hair done, nails painted and even a little makeup put on. They thought it was great! Megan choose to have her hair curled, so she could "look like Abby"





After that we had a family birthday dinner and opened presents. She wanted a butterfly cake and we found butterfly decorations, so she had a cute butterfly party. Thanks for all the calls and cards she loved them all and it made her feel very special.








I asked her if we could skip her birthday this year, so she could stay three another year. She replied, "no mom, Heavenly Father wants us to grow up so we can go to the temple. That is the most important thing." That is so true! We love you Megan!

4 comments:

Misty said...

I can't believe she is 4 either! She looks SO GROWN UP in all those pictures! Wow. Where did little Meagan go?

How cute is her comment though. HF does want us to grow up and go to the temple. It is the most important thing. How telling.

I love you Megan! I'm glad you had such a good day! We miss you SO SO much!

Granna said...

Megan your hair and nails look so beautiful! (I could have done without the makeup (ha ha); they are growing too fast already for my brain)Happy Birthday again!
I love the temple also, Megan. It is truly our Heavenly Father's house and the most special place to be.
I love you Megumi-girl!
Granna

Granster said...

Wow! Very pretty. Happy Birthday, Megan. I can't believe you are 4 already. See you in a week.

Love from Granster

gramps & grams said...

Hi Megan-Your hair and nails are
beautiful and I'm so happy you had
such a nice day.You are absolutly
right Heavenly Father is sooo happy
to hear big 4yr olds like you say
how important it is to go.Itis a
wonderful,peaceful place. We love
you sweetheart this----------------
much."A bushel & a peck and a hug
around the neck" Grama Kit & Papa
Jack