Friday, October 10, 2008

So Tired

When we got back from our trip, Spencer had a really hard time going down for his regular naps. He would fight and fight me. I decided it was time to go to only one nap a day. It has really helped, but some mornings he gets really tired and I'll find him asleep in some unusual places.

On the couch


After a snack


My favorite, on the kitchen floor

3 comments:

Misty said...

That is SO funny! The arms behind the head is pretty good...but seriously, who falls asleep on the floor?...so, do you just wake him up when you find him? His faces are pretty cute too...especially happy.

I hope my boys take two naps for a few more months........

Granna said...

Priceless...

gramps & grams said...

he is soo handsome and the faces
are so cute.Thanks Kristy for
keeping us in the loop on the kids
activities. all you Mommies do such
a great job and we really appreciate all of you. Asleep on
the floor does not look very
comfortable Love to all Grams