I can't decide about this little girl...who does she look like??? Whoops! The first two are not her...(I forgot this thing puts the pix in backwards) I think she looks like herself. (I interspersed pix of Kelly, Jonelle, Chelsea and Cory in there...she does not look like Brandon!
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing - Misty's pictures. Whatever -She's so adorable- she has a CUTE nose!!! I haven't looked on Cory/Misty's blog but if you look at this again guys - CONGRATS! You done well :) The boys are so grown up & cute too.
4 comments:
Maybe a mix between Kelly and Jonelle. But she doesn't seem to follow anyone in particular.
I scanned more pix of Jonelle but didn't post them. I'd choose Jonelle but I'm wondering about Misty's baby pix? Maybe she looks like her!
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing - Misty's pictures. Whatever -She's so adorable- she has a CUTE nose!!! I haven't looked on Cory/Misty's blog but if you look at this again guys - CONGRATS! You done well :)
The boys are so grown up & cute too.
She's so cute
Post a Comment