Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Arizona Weekend




I picked up Mom and Dad at LAX Friday night at 10pm and met again at 10am Saturday to drive to Andi Lynn's blessing. It was a whirlwind weekend but very enjoyable. The hotel we stayed at was across the street from a beautiful, huge park so Dad and I walked 3 days in a row. We saw 9 Canadian geese landing in formation, ducks, mother goose, a hawk, egrets and lots of disc golfers.



 I was able to swim on Monday morning and use Kathi's weights. We got a free upgrade the second night to a handicap suite (I got brave and spoke up to the front desk; always speak up!!!!)

This jacuzzi was just what my neck needed from hours working at Santa's Workshop.


Scripture Power/Grandpa Style

The blessing was beautiful; what a loving and sensitive Dad! I appreciated that he blessed her to "live the YW Values...especially virtue". Thanks, Browns, for inviting me. I loved that Cam came up to me a few times wanting to cuddle on my lap while she drank her milk...I know she thought I was Kathi but I enjoyed it anyway :o)





No pictures of Kathi. Isn't that the way it goes; the mom/grandma is busy working/serving.

Sorry Kathi.

2 comments:

Kathi said...

We're glad you guys came! It was a nice weekend - fast but nice. Yes, & Ty's blessing was so nice. They're good parents.

ty. said...

We are SO glad you could make it Lori! It meant a lot to have you there. Look forward to seeing you at Thanksgiving...and I'm sure Cam does too! We love you!
the browns