Many thanks (my grandma Regas always said that) for a delicious and enjoyable evening at the Shields. Jonelle outdid herself with delicious corn muffins, chili and strawberry shortcake that was perfection (even Steve said so). Meet Kelly's new little friend, Gabrielle. Paul and Tom loved the Totoro story (thanks Yoshiko). We enjoyed the get together. Paul took some pix Cassidy got this close up of Gabby. Good work Cassidy! This is for Yoshiko. It sounds Japanese to us...
Cassidy, thank you very much for a wonderful playing Japanese song. It is one of traditional Japanese song. I remembered that my mom and grandma sang it to me in my childhood. It might be Sakura (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N2wqp2CInM&feature=related). Sakura means cherry blossoms which is my favorite flower. In near future, come to Japan with Granna :)
I love and appreciate all the Shields for such a fun celebration. Thank you Paul for sticking to me like glue; I love your hugs. Cassidy, you are going to be musically talented; I just know it. (Although I hear you hate piano lessons. That's too bad. I loved listening to your mom practice and sitting at her lessons all those years.)
4 comments:
Looks like fun!
Cassidy, thank you very much for a wonderful playing Japanese song. It is one of traditional Japanese song. I remembered that my mom and grandma sang it to me in my childhood. It might be Sakura (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N2wqp2CInM&feature=related).
Sakura means cherry blossoms which is my favorite flower. In near future, come to Japan with Granna :)
Keep that parakeet away from the Orme's house! ahhh! nightmare flashbacks!
I love and appreciate all the Shields for such a fun celebration. Thank you Paul for sticking to me like glue; I love your hugs. Cassidy, you are going to be musically talented; I just know it. (Although I hear you hate piano lessons. That's too bad. I loved listening to your mom practice and sitting at her lessons all those years.)
Post a Comment