Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Tommy



1 comment:

Granna said...

Tommy, Granna loves you so much and I wish I could be there to celebrate this special day with you. You are growing up so quickly. I remember you as the sweetest little toddler who was so excited to come to Granna's house for Granna Days. I love it when you call out to me at Sacrament Meeting, "Hi Granna!" You make my day when you come up to me after Sacrament and put your head close to me for a big hug on your way to Primary. You are one of my special sweethearts. I pray for you to always remember how much Granna loves you and misses being with you. I always pray for Heavenly Father to send you dreams of being with your loving Granna. I'm always so thankful when he sends me a dream of you and I together.