This WAS a fun weekend. I'm thankful for the hours we could all be together as a family. Paul, I will be forever sad that you didn't play with me for the little time at the park that we had; I know you love reading (I did too and I still do) but I hope in the future you will choose being with family over reading when there is a choice. I'm glad Tommy and the little boys liked the fishing pole. Cassidy, Abby, Megan: I LOVED playing catch with you all. I adore all of my beautiful grandchildren. I'm looking forward to our next get-together, whenever it is!
3 comments:
Thanks for a great time! You got some good pictures. I would love copies.
That was me.
This WAS a fun weekend. I'm thankful for the hours we could all be together as a family. Paul, I will be forever sad that you didn't play with me for the little time at the park that we had; I know you love reading (I did too and I still do) but I hope in the future you will choose being with family over reading when there is a choice. I'm glad Tommy and the little boys liked the fishing pole. Cassidy, Abby, Megan: I LOVED playing catch with you all. I adore all of my beautiful grandchildren. I'm looking forward to our next get-together, whenever it is!
Post a Comment