




My tree with a little Mister cuddled up nearby.

It is beginning to look a little like Christmas...



There is no running water or countertops but we almost have a kitchen. :o)

It took me several hours but I put this table and chairs together all by myself!

I have a wonderful shower!

It was fun being with everyone for Christmas. I enjoyed having Eva and Christian here to swim and hang out Friday. I especially loved reading stories to Eva and rocking her in the rocking chair. That night we ate at Ormes and enjoyed a beautifully costumed nativity recreation.Our Christmas dinner was divided between two houses: the 'sick' Orme house and the 'healthy' Regas house. Great food and fun (at the healthy house anyway). Tobey, Jonathon, Dad and I played 500 until after midnight.
Unfortunately, I got the flu on Sunday. It is scary to be so sick alone. I sent a text to my family in case I passed out from all the violent barfing. It was good to be outside for a tiny walk in the warm sunshine this morning.
4 comments:
Your house is looking beautiful Aunt Lori!
So warm, welcoming & cozy! Glad we got to see it with your decorations. You're pictures don't do it justice though.
You seemed to have a wonderful Christmas. I love your home!
It was so great to see you and your beautiful new home. :) Love you!
Post a Comment