So many things to be grateful for...life is just an amazing adventure, isn't it? I just read about Dylan's update; I'm so thankful for the faith of the Fish family.
Heavenly Father just continues to preserve and protect each of us in our daily walk here upon this beautiful earth.
I love life. I love the gospel which gives life meaning. I love our Savior who has marked the path and led the way; we can do it with His grace! I love my family; what an idyllic journey it has been for me since 1953. I love the friends who enrich my life each day. I am SO blessed. I love the ordinances of the Priesthood and the power that truly comes into our life as we make and keep covenants. I love having a healthy body; I can see, hear,and walk without weariness; what an incredible blessing! I love this promised land in which we live;I want to experience every magnificent bit of it that I can before my turn is up. I love those who have preserved us this nation, past and present patriots. I love serving in the temple; I had a sweet experience yesterday when I was asked to join an impromptu sealing session while I was reading in the Celestial room. Heavenly Father is real and He continues to speak to me through His servants.
Life is beautiful!
Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord. We will rejoice for our joy is full; we will praise our God forever. Behold I say unto you, I CANNOT SAY THE SMALLEST PART WHICH I FEEL! Alma 26:16
1 comment:
Thank you for your testimony! You are a wonderful example of always being positive and uplifting!
Post a Comment