Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring Break 2012

This was one of the best vacations ever! I think I enjoyed it more than Alaska because of the sentimentality... I loved visiting with family...connecting with them and being able to serve in any little way that I could. The temples and family history sights were so inspiring and touching.
I've been a member for 45 years this month and 39 of those years have been spent researching and performing sacred ordinances for these dear folk.

This was just a very special trip for me. Thank you Fishes, Grays and Marshes for having me in your sweet homes. What a great work you are all doing. I love you forever!!!

1 comment:

Kathi said...

WOW! What BEAUTIFUL country you saw! Was all the flat land Nebraska? How cool to see our ancestors graves!
You were a little (too) close to those buffaloes -but how fun to see so much wild life too. Fun, Fun!