Thursday, May 17, 2012
Spring 2012
Spring! I was very blessed to be at Cory's and have a nice visit with the kids. The highlight was seeing Cory help the boys play ball. What memories; I love watching kids play their sports.
Micah had a pretty fun hair do after his bath. Cute kids. Great parenting going on here and I appreciate it!
I also was blessed to be able to attend Women's conference at BYU and have a visit with the Lehi Marshes. Abigirl was amazing in her Tangled play. The expressions and stage presence were spectacular (of course).
I took Spencer out for his birthday lunch at Olive Garden and ice cream and playing at McDonalds after.
Can't believe I didn't get any pix. :o(
On Saturday we went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point.
It was incredible....oh how I love gardens and miss having my own so this was extra special to me.
Again, I am so very blessed to see my children teaching their children the principles of the gospel by word and deed in their home. This is the "joy and rejoicing" spoken of in the temple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment