Memorial Weekend is the traditional San Diego Single Adult Conference. Thursday - Monday activities. I attended the Thursday night at the temple, Friday dance and Sunday activities. This is, I believe,the most exquisitely beautiful temple in the world (and I've been to about 45 now).
The rest of the weekend I enjoyed Cory and the family. Cory has a bit of Grandpa in him as we got up early and made sure we could beat all the crowds by being there when the zoo opened. This was inside the zoo.
Can some of you remember Haunama Bay? :o)
It really was a wonderful day and we had a terrific parking spot.
The memorial day picnic was fun...what a clever mommy Misty is!!!
I was able to get a sneak preview on the rehearsals of Five Little Monkeys to be performed at the upcoming Dalton Family Reunion.
I'm sure it will be a big hit.
SIGH...I really love my family. Always a joy to spend time in their homes.
(P.S. Can you name the four things mentioned in the temple that give joy?)
No comments:
Post a Comment