Sunday, January 12, 2014

Time For a New Chapter

Well, the deed is done. I sold my little tree house yesterday for full price and a generous closing date for escrow. I must stand aside and acknowledge anew the miraculous and comforting hand of God in my life. I stand all amazed! How can one girl be so blessed? I keep falling to my knees in humble gratitude for His love and sure, continuous guidance in every aspect of my life.



The new owner came by today with her daughter and s-i-law to measure, take pix and just be so excited about where she will put everything. She is moving here from Victorville b/c her daughter is having the first Grand this year and she wants to be in T.O. with him.  WE ARE BOTH MOVING FOR THE SAME REASONS!

But now I have to work out the logistics of moving to Utah. I feel like Miss Scarlet, "I'll just worry about that tomorrow!" I think I need a shot of moving-courage from Tobey and Melyssa. It will probably be easier to think about when I go make the choices for my new nest at the end of the month. Right now, I feel like I don't have a real place to move to (BECAUSE I DON'T) since it isn't built yet. Maybe when I see the construction in person it will help me transition mentally.

This is my kitchen,/family room and MB room/ study view
I think this is my basement view
The pool IS the Saratoga Spring so it's heated year-round

There is a small splash park/pavilion/picnic tables in the complex directly across the street from my building so the kiddies might enjoy that. I have room for visitors so....come on over!

Well... this is going to be an interesting year; I feel it in my bones and my heart.

2 comments:

Melyssa said...

I know this is bittersweet for you, but it's going to be GREAT, I just know it. And if you need a place to stay while your home is being completed, you are more than welcome to bunk with us! :) We are excited to see more of you in the near future.

YOSHIKO said...

Come to Japan! :)