Monday, February 12, 2007

current pix and news



This is a picture of the girl whose arm I broke:

She is doing somewhat well. We are waiting for the radiologist to look at the x-rays to see if it is the wrist or a hairline fracture. In the meantime, she is wearing a temporary cast/splint thing. I feel terrible for the whole incident.

3 comments:

C-Dawg said...

I am forwarding this to family services.

jonelle said...

she should've gotten an army-looking one ...G.I JANE!!!

Anonymous said...

Brandon, I truly pray that this will curtail the rough housing that you do with your children. I've said this for years but I am saying it now because I had a dream about a week ago that you tragically injured your first-born son "playing around/throwing him around" the way you do the girls.
I'm thankful that it was a relatively minor injury compared to what could have happened.