Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The babies


So I thought I would just post this real quick...these are our cute little babies at 12 weeks. We had a checkup on Monday. We didn't think they would do an ultrasound b/c that is what all the books say, but I guess they still do with twins. This is the appointment where you usually get to listen to the heartbeat, but I guess with twins they can't distinguish between the two, so they still do an ultrasound. We did, however get to hear the heartbeats too...you just can't tell there are two of them (three actually, including mine) Anyway, the doctor said everything looks great. So that was wonderful news...just a few more days and we will be through the 1st trimester. Love you all

6 comments:

Brandon and Kristy said...

Cool! Don't you just love hearing the heartbeat? I think it is one of my favorite things about pregnancy.

Melyssa said...

Congratulations!!! I always feel so excited when I hear the heart beat (in your case beats)for the first time. I agree with Brandon that it is one of my favorite things, second only to feeling the first movements. We are so excited for you guys!!! :) Melyssa

gramps & grams said...

thanks for the pix. i agree
with the comments..but the
first movement is sooo exciting...yes i remember
even after nearly 58 yrs.
ditto melyssa's answer
love to all 4 of you! grams

C-Dawg said...

I also thought I heard some Led Zeppelin.

Granna said...

Happy, happy Granna!
Happy, happy Granna!

Kathi said...

I never said congratulations you two. Heidi & I are so happy for you. Looking at the picture it's so weird to think you're having TWINS- two babies at once!!!!! SO, SO exciting!!