I'm excited to finally have all my travel plans completed for my get-a-way.
I'm hoping to leave Friday morning,April 6, and stay with Claudia and hear all about her trip to Jeruselem.
Saturday:drive to Fresno, attend 2:30 temple; Radisson Hotel and Conference Center
Sunday: drive Yosemite, stay "unheated tent" with bed/nightstand/chair in Curry Villiage
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday: drive to Sacramento late afternoon;Extended Stay America Sacramento-White Rock Rd
Thursday: temple, ?
Friday: drive to Cambria, Little Sur Inn, meet Steve
Saturday
Sunday: drive home afternoon
Does anyone have some really good books to recommend I read?
1 comment:
hmmm...how to choose, how to choose...
how about:
The Name of the Rose, by Umberto Eco
The Ender series, by Orson Scott Card
The Once and Future King, T.H. White
The Neverending Story, Michael Ende
The War of the Worlds, H.G. Wells
The Silent Gondoliers, William Goldman
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series, Douglas Adams
Peter Pan, by J.M. Barrie
The Agony and the Ecstasy, by Irving Stone
The Wind in the Willows, Kenneth Grahame
The Importance of Being Earnest, Oscar Wilde
The Taming of the Shrew, William Shakespeare
Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm, Kate Douglas Wiggin
A Room With a View, E.M. Forster
Sanditon, Jane Austen
The Mayor of Casterbridge, Thomas Hardy
The Old Curiosity Shop, Charles Dickens
Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
The Great Divorce, C.S. Lewis
Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte
(I could go on and on and on, but I thought this was a good sampler.)
Post a Comment