Wednesday, March 14, 2007

cassidy wanted to say hi

i want to say hello to abby. i liked your message. i wanted to send a message back to you. i love you. i had soup. it had chewy stuff in it (mom's note: it was barley) when i said it was chewy soup, it means that it is from star wars like chewbacca. he was named chewy. from cassidy. (mom's note: the soup's now officially called "wookie soup")

6 comments:

C-Dawg said...

I ate some scruffy looking soup last night. It's now called Han soup.

Misty said...

What are you saying about my soup?

jonelle said...

"Who's scruffy-looking?!"

jonelle said...

the tricky thing about wookie soup is that you get your arms pulled out of their sockets if you don't finish it all...
so we suggest a new strategy: let the wookie win.

it's late and i'm rambling -- good night.

C-Dawg said...

Have you had the alphabet soup "CThreePO"? Delicious. The RTwoDTwo isn't bad either.

Brandon and Kristy said...

I liked when you said the chewy part because it made me laugh. I wish I could play with you. I read books with mama. It is time for me to go to bed. Have a good day Cassidy. Love, Abby