Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Cory is Great!
So, I been thinking it is about time for us to post something else on here. But it seems like everything we post (or even all the newsletters) are mostly about me or us trying to have/having kids. So, I thought I would take a minute and brag a little about Cory. He has been amazing lately. He makes dinner/cleans the kitchen on a regular basis so I can rest. He cleans the bathroom every weekend so I don’t have to smell the chemicals. He puts away laundry. He gives me countless arm/foot/back rubs. In fact it has become a joke that every time I sit down next to him he just automatically starts rubbing my back. I’ve been pretty moody lately, but he has been nothing but patient and kind. He is doing all this while trying to get all this semester’s work done 2-3 weeks early so he can go to Asia in April. He has recently taken over the US at work (b/c someone went on maternity leave), so he is now over China, Taiwan and the US…all of which are big markets and take a lot of time. So, he gets up at 6:00 and takes the bus to campus for his classes. He set a goal at the beginning of the year to not miss any class, and he has reached it. After class, he goes to work for the rest of the day, then goes to campus for a few hours of study/research, then comes home for a few more hours staring at a computer screen writing papers or doing his online class. He is also in the middle of applying for financial aid for next year and trying to schedule visits to different law schools so we can plan the next few years of our lives! Somehow, even with all he is doing, he still finds time to take great care of me! He is a wonderful husband and I just thought that you should all know that. A big part of who he is comes from growing up with you as his family. So, thank you! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Kudos Cory!
I think that you might see some of that "10% cut" in your next birthday card this year!
Thanks for being my agent!
Love you!
Good Job Chap!
Tobey
This is Misty. Help!!! Cory has switched our log on names and is writing about himself under my name!!!
cory, knock it off! just sit down and accept a little well-deserved praise, why don't you!
by the way, i'll pay you 100% of MY earnings if you'll give "husband lessons" to steve...
:)
man, & hear I was going to compliment you Cory but you've already done it. What a werido! :o) The compliments go to MISTY
it's here not "hear" just seeing if you caught that.
I don't get it. Who really wrote this??
Take that Good Job Chap Back!!!
Cory didn't write this...he just isn't very good at taking praise, but he thinks it is hillarious that ya'll actually believed him...
I'm SO CONFUSED. Who is talking - Cory or Misty?????? Are you're names right? Who wrote it?
You didn't fool MMMMEEEEEEE!!!!
boy you leave town for 2 days & you
miss everything.cory, unleash your
humility & admit it's all true.
you are real lucky to have misty
who will praise you publicly,nice
to hear it all...love you
I humbly admit that I am dangerously funny and devilishly handsome. Or is it funny can be devilish and handsome dangerous? But then if we were all dangerously devilish and handsomely funny, where would that leave us? Probably up a creek without a paddle and on the street, strung out on electric blankets.
Uh? gramps
no, you'd be selling bedspreads. and that's serious.
Post a Comment