
Hey everyone! I thought I'd actually post something on here. I never have anything exciting to say, so I don't. But I have to show you all that I know how to put on a picture too. I love you all! Can't wait to see some of you this weekend in California! Love ya,
Chels
7 comments:
I've seen this girl on MySpace.
Yay Chelsea!! It's about time that you put something on here. Who cares if you have something exciting to put on or not.
testing, testing
we're SOOO excited to see you!
every time we drive by the 7-11, the kids say they want a 7-11 drink (slurpee), but i can always easily put them off by saying, "no, we've got to wait till chelsea can come with us!"
now i'm cornered. i guess their happy weekend has come at last...
I am sorry to invade your family blog, but I just wanted to tell you that you look so PRETTY in that picture Chelsea. :) Melyssa
Melyssa, it's okay to comment. That's what's so cool about these.
I dido what Melysaa said Chelsea-you look so pretty in that picture. I love your hair that way. It's cool you can do it so many cool ways.
love
kathi
this is a lovely picture but
i like hugging the real thing better.she knows i like the curly look best but
this is a really pretty pix.
can't wait to hug all the
utah,idaho sweethearts too.
love and hugs, grams
Post a Comment