Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Sad Day For Brandon

We went out for ice cream cones and Abby asked for a twist cone. Brandon tried to convince her that vanilla is the best, but Abby insisted on twist. She said, "Dad the brown has the flavor. The white is just cold." He is feeling a little betrayed.

4 comments:

Tobus said...

I'm on Abby's side on this one guy!
Tobey

jonelle said...

abby, someone's needed to put uncle b in his place about this for over 20 years now. i'm proud of you!
well, b: out of the mouths of babes...

Brandon and Kristy said...

Yeah, Yeah. The worst part about it is that the last time we went at least Megan got vanilla with me. But this time she got the twist as well. I've been betrayed!!

C-Dawg said...

I knew there was good in them. It is only a short time before they will come completely over to the "dark" (wink) side.